BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

YIPPE!

Guess what? C'mon, you have to guess! Oh, fine, I'll tell you. Mommy is having another baby!!!!! Horay! What's more, Maverick's room isan't going to be Maverick's room anymore. It will be the nursery! Were will the boys sleep, you ask? Well, I'll tell you, sheesh, stop bugging me. :) Daddy is going to make a wall in the playroom, and behind that wall will be their room. I hope the new baby will be a girl. The funny part is, we were watching the home videos Mom makes, and we were watching when Faith was born, and Maverick asked Mom if she was going to have another baby. Mom said no, but she was wrong! Please pray for her, because she has not been feeling well lately. I think she is under a lot of stress. :)

2 comments:

Teya said...

Wait....I'm not sure what the playroom will turn into. It's a girl, so maybe change of plans?

Teya said...

Yes, the playroom is going to be the boy's room.