BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

My Fish

I have 3 fish right now. I used to have 6. My tiger barb died the day before yesterday. My cherry barb and my sucker fish died yesterday. The other fish have already started eating them.

Let's have a little history about my fish. I bought them with my birthday money. I was very excited when we went to get my first fish. We even bought a ship to put in the tank. We brought them home and started on what was supposed to be a story of happy, long-living fish. That didn't work out at all. Soon one fish died, and another, and another until all of them had died. So we got more. Most of them, died, too. But not all! We bought more fish. Then it comes to now. I used to have a tiger barb, a cherry barb, a catfish, a rainbow shark, and a rosy barb. Now I only have the shark, the catfish, and the rosy.

You would think that after a long time of fish dieing, I would be used to it. Nope. I feel like I'm the reason my fish are dieing. Mom keeps telling me that there was something in the water. I don't deny that, but I still don't feel good at all. Does anybody know any good fish keeping tips?

6 comments:

GramCrackers said...

Maybe we can do some research on the web tomorrow. I don't know much about fish, but I'm sure there is a lot of information out there. I am really sorry so many of your fish have died, sweet girl!

Teya said...

Thanks for your sympathy!

Teya said...

oh no.....my shark died, too!

Teya said...

Phew! None of my fish have died recently!

Teya said...

I got more fish!

Teya said...

I got two new fish, but the next day I woke up and my rosy barb was dead! Three days later, my sucker fish died. If one dies tomorrow, I will see a pattern.....