BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Thoughts

Here are some random thoughts.....

.....my fish tank lights are both out. This proves to be a source of great annoyance to me.

.....like writing in my notebook but can't think of anything to write about

.....am hungry right now. I am hungry most of the time.

.....really like playing outside, but my great fear of bees and wasps makes it nearly impossible in the summer or spring when it's sunny. Weird fear, I know!

.....really like blogging

.....maverick is annoying me by trying to get my attention on Moter Storm

....really want to read the next Harry Potter book. Daddy is being very slow reading it. :)

....don't like dance class

.....don't want to do recital. It's okay when I'm not on a stage, but if I am, (like on recital), I freak out!

.....don't like school

.....can't wait till Easter

.....can't wait till Friday

.....can't wait till Saturday

.....really like whales. Absolutely LOVE them!

.....been kinda tired lately. Don't want to be.

....Maverick and the rest of them have been very funny lately


Well, that's it . What are your random thoughts? : ) :) :)

5 comments:

GramCrackers said...

I will put some random thoughts on my blog a little later....but in response to some of yours:

Try writing in your notebook about just the ordinary things of everyday life. If we only write when there are spectacular things going on, we won't write very often.

I understand the fear of bees and wasps. I have it, too. I have tried to learn that they really don't care about us as much as we care about them.

Every time you have had a recital you have done a stellar job! It's ok to be nervous...but don't let that stop you from doing things like dance!

Try to eat more and get more sleep!

Maverick and the rest of YOU are always very funny! ;-)

Teya said...

thanks,Gram!

Teya said...

Mom replaced my fish tank light after I wrote that post.:) What's stellar?

GramCrackers said...

Stellar means "like the stars." Therefore, you danced like a star!

Teya said...

Hey, I do to like dance class and recital!