BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

.....a bit late. I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter! On Friday we colored eggs. I made a Jesus egg and a sports egg and a puffy sticker egg and a flower egg. I even made one that looked like it was cracked! It really wasn't. On Saturday we went to the church picnic on the grounds. My friends Elizabeth, Margaret, and Mia were there. Mom and Dad couldn't be there because they both had to work. There was a bounce house and 3 Easter egg hunts. First was the one Maverick was in, then the one Faith and Kannon was in, and last was the one I was in. We all got LOTS of candy! On Easter we went to the church service. I stayed for the last one because I was going to help Gram set up the hospitality suite. Well, more clean up. There was still some donuts and stuff left over. I ate some. :) Then we went to our house to pick up Daddy. Then we went to Gram and Pappy's house. When we got there we ate lunch. For lunch we had ham and cheese sandwiches. Then we went to Pappy's office while Mom and Gram and Dad hid the eggs. Then after they hid the eggs we did our baskets. We got lots of cool stuff! Then we did the egg hunt. I found a lot of eggs! Then we went home and had dinner. We had pizza for dinner. I am a weird kid: I don't like pizza! I am so thankful that Jesus died on the cross for us and rose 3 days later!

1 comments:

GramCrackers said...

Easter was a special day! We had a great service at church, and lots of fun with candy and eggs, too. I'm glad you remembered the most important part--- Jesus' resurrection!!!