BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Park

Today we went to the park. It was my idea. First we went to Mcdonald's to get some lunch. I paid for it. Then we went to the park. On the way, we saw some hawks that were really close to the ground! I love hawks almost as much as I love whales! Then, when we got to the park, I helped Mom carry a lot of stuff. It took a long time for Daddy to get there. We had lots of fun, and Mommy brought the video camera and took some video. :)

2 comments:

GramCrackers said...

That was so generous to treat your family to lunch! What kind of hawks did you see? Do you think we will be able to find them on iBird? I hope I get to see the videos!

Teya said...

Thanks! I don't know what kind of hawks they were, but they sure were pretty. We saw the shadows on the playground.