BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Funny Things, Weird Things, Etc. Vol. 2

I have thought up some more funny things, weird things, etc. now! I will tell you in a minute....

.....Once Mom and Dad went on a date and our friend Miss April watched us. She took us to the park. While we were there, I had been swinging and I got off of the swing. I wasn't thinking and I went out right in front of Maverick, who was still swinging. His foot hit my eye. At first I thought that my eye had come out! But I only had a black eye. It really hurt!

.....Once Faith yelled at Mom " Stupid!" Mom said, " If you call me stupid again Daddy will spank Mommy's butt!" It was really funny!

.....Once Mom and Dad went on a date and Mom's best friend, Miss Chris,was watching us. She had gone to tuck in the boys and I was pulling a blanket out of the couch. Apparently there was a needle in the blanket and it went right into my finger! It didn't hurt one bit, though. My finger felt funny and I looked at my hand and there was a needle in it! I ran to the boys' bedroom, and right before I went in the door, I thought, "Common' Teya, do something that will help!" So I pulled out the needle. It didn't hurt at all when I pulled it out. I was more scared than hurt!

.....Once me and Mav decided to live outside. I packed all the clothes I could into a little tiny bag. A few days passed, and we decided we wouldn't live outside, after all!


Well, that's it. There will probably be a Vol. 3 soon! With all the strange things that happen in our family, you could maybe write up to Vol. 8! Bye now!

2 comments:

GramCrackers said...

I think with all the funny things that happen in your family, you may be able to have Vol. 99! And then you can turn it into a book and make lots of money making people laugh! Thank you for sharing these fun stories.

Teya said...

You're welcome! I loved doing it.