BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hockey Game For Maverick!

Last night Maverick went to a Stars game with Gram and Pappy. He had a lot of fun! I am going to write it like Maverick is telling me. Here we go........

"Gram picked me up at about 4:05. She took some pictures of me. I had my Stars jersey on. And then we went to Gram's house. When we got there I took off my jacket and my Stars jersey. I asked Gram if I could play Littlest Pet Shop on the Wii. She said yes, so I did. After a while it was time to go to the Stars game. On the way we saw a whole bunch of airplanes! I think we saw 18! On the way we stopped for dinner at a Mexican restaraunt. I can't remember it's name. After dinner Gram took pictures of me on a zamboni. Then she took pictures of me on a 4-wheeler. Then I went over someplace else and I drove a remote-control car. It looked like a pepper with wheels. After I was done driving the car the lady who helped me gave me a Chick-Fal-A card for ice cream. And then I went to this place were there was a pretend golie and then I had a long stick and there was a ball and then I relized I was supposed to hit the ball with the stick and try to get it into the holes in the pretend golie. I scored 1 goal. Then I went to this Stars pick-up truck and Gram took pictures of me by it. And then we went inside the stadium. Gram put her camera in a little bin and the guy that was there slid it down the table-thing. When we got to the end of the table-thing Gram picked up her camera. Then we went into the arena. When we got into the arena there were blimps flying around! Then somebody started singing. Then they lowered a big star from the celing! Then there was smoke and the Stars came out! Then they skated around for a bit. Then they started playing. In the 1st or 2cond period I got blue cotten candy. In the 2cond period I shared popcorn with a guy. On the way home we saw a lot of airplanes again. I had lots of fun!"

Well, there you have it. The final score was 4-2 Stars, anybody who diden't see the game. I hope you had fun reading about it!

2 comments:

GramCrackers said...

I'm glad Mav had a good time. Thank you for telling his story!

stephanie said...

you are such a wonderful story teller!