BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas

For Christmas this year I got feet pajamas. That is good because I had really been wanting some. I also got a book that tells you things that you can collect and how to collect them and how to take care of them. In my stocking I got a really, really preaty Willow Tree orament. I aslo got a pakage of glow sticks. Everybody kid-wise got that in their stockings. I got a preaty Willow Tree statue for Christmas, too. Maverick got me a Littlest Pet Shop thing that you put together and it has holes in it that you put your pets in it so you don't lose them. Mom put it together for me. Kannon and Maverick got color shoters for Christmas. Maverick's is Incredible Hulk and Kannon's is Spiderman.You put a color tablet in the shooter and then you pull the end of it to get water inside while puting the end with the hole in it in the water. Then when you push the other end back toward the shooter, water of the color of the tablet that you put in shoots out the end with the hole in it. Faith got a giant Micky Mouse from Mom, and she just loves it. I also got more Nancy Drew books which is good too.I had been needing the next ones. I hope you all got what you wanted and had a wonderful time with your familiy!!!

4 comments:

GramCrackers said...

Christmas was such fun! I'm glad you got a lot of the things you wanted. After you read your Nancy Drew books, I would like to borrow them!

Teya said...

ok! i can't wait til we can swim!

Teya said...

Okay, I REALLY can't wait till we swim!!!

Teya said...

Yay! Now we swim again!