BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dance Recital

I had a dance recital Monday the 15th. I was really scared I would mess up.I did, to. But not as bad as the other girls did! In my tap dance, my shoe fell off. We were supposed to turn then, and I kind of turned while trying to get my shoe back on. I did get it back on eventuality, though. I hardly smiled at all during my dances because I was so scared. I was shaking,too, I was so scared. We had the recital in a room in the dance studio that had an accordion wall. There were more people than you might think! It was really cold in the studio and we were all freezing.When I turned in my ballet dance, snot flew out of my nose and landed on my arm. I really hope nobody noticed!!!!!!! My dad video taped my dances and Gram took pictures. In one of the pictures of my tap dance, it looks like my foot is moving. It's really cool. I don't think I did so well, but everyone else says I did great. Maverick told me 2 mistakes that other girls made.One girl had a halo on and it fell off, and another girl's skirt fell off. I'm glad God helped me dance my best.

5 comments:

stephanie said...

you dance beautifully! the way you got your tap shoe back on without missing a step was impressive, and i promise, nobody noticed snot flying out of your nose!

GramCrackers said...

I loved watching you dance! And I'm glad I didn't see the snot flying out of your nose! YUCKY!!!

Teya said...

you know, i don't think that the costumes falling off was the girls' fault. they probobly weren't on right.

Teya said...

this time I won't be scared. I know it will be fun and if I mess up, I know to just keep smiling!

Teya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.