BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What A Wind!

Tuesday it was cloudy from the last's night's storm. We had plans to finish Christmas shopping and do a few errands. When we got to the first store and got out, the wind was BLOWING! It was a cold wind too, and I had only 1 shirt on and no coat. Not even a sweatshirt! Maverick was the same, but a bit worse. His shirt was on inside out! When he first put it on, I pointed this out, but he said he didn't care. I bet afterwards he did! We went to a Half-Time Christmas party and while I was making a craft, this boy said Monday night a bolt of lightning almost hit his house and the house behind him. How scary!!! I slept through that storm. Mom said that it tornadoed west or east of us. I am terribly afraid of tornadoes. It's a good thing the times when the tornado alarms went off I didn't freak out! I hope I never get to see or be through one!I an very sorry for those who have been! I hope everyone had a nice and safe Tuesday!!!!!!

4 comments:

GramCrackers said...

Tornadoes sure are scary! I think I know the mom of the boy you talked to at the Christmas party. She sits at the desk next to me at work! i think the party tonight was fun! I liked the worship at the beginning... I love singing Christmas songs.

Teya said...

me too. i forget....do we sing Christmas songs at the Christmas sermon at church?

Teya said...

ohhhhhh........there was another tornado alarm! miss april was watching us and the power went out!

Teya said...

You know, maybe tornadoes aren't that bad. I mean, it would be scary to go through one, but it would be kind of cool to see one from a safe distance.