BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Childeren's Chistmas Parade

Yesterday we went to a children's Christmas parade.It was a lot of fun. We saw real Stars players in a green firetruck. There was Turco and Daley and Ott and Robidas. In front of the firetruck was a Stars 4-wheeler. There was also a car with Clifferd in it. Not that I like him.Just tellin' you. There was also another firetruck with Curious George in it. Not that I like him, either. There was a My Little Pony balloon, to. I liked that. There was a float with someone dressing up as Barbie. That was my favorite. Seeing the Stars players was my second favorite. There were marching bands,of course. They were preatty good. At the parade it was really cold. We had to really bundle up. I discoverd that Gram makes the best hot chocolete ever there,to.I drank 2 or 3 cups of it. Pappy brought donuts,to.Well, I think that's enough ,I think. The End, I guess.

5 comments:

GramCrackers said...

I'm glad you liked the hot chocolate! We had a great time. I'm glad our family has that tradition.

---Gram

GramCrackers said...

Oh! I like the black color on the font. It's a lot easier for me to read.

Teya said...

what's font?

GramCrackers said...

The font is the kind of type that is used. When you are here next time, I will show you what I mean.

Teya said...

alright then