BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Dance Class

Hello! I haven't been on here in a while, so it's good to be back. I'm gonna tell you about my dance. I got into Training Company in the summer, and I've been in ever since dance started last September. I love it so much. All the girls are so friendly there, and they are all nice and funny. I also really like the teachers, I've known some of them from the years before but I have on that is new and she's really good too. I do ballet and jazz for Training and I do tap because I want to. I really like being in Training Company because everyone accepts me and I get to do what I like to do best: dance! I've gotten to preform at a nursing home and at another place where there were booths and stuff that you could visit and buy stuff at. It was really fun. I also got to do the Christmas show at my dance. The parents all sat in part of the room with the dividing wall and we preformed in the other part. I love being in Training Company, and I'm excited to see if we will get any new people in Training later when tryouts start. I'm really excited to start our recital dances for the spring recital. The theme is stories, like the company production is Wizard of Oz. Well, that's all for now. Bye! :)

0 comments: