BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Maverick!

The day before yesterday was Maverick's birthday! We had donuts and chocolate milk for breakfast. After that we got ready and went to church. Then we went to Main Event to go bowling! Maverick got a strike on his very first turn! I didn't do so well. I only got 2 spares. Gram made a R2-D2 cake. It was cool! I got Maverick some Star Wars books, Faith got him a chainsaw, Kannon got him a Spiderman car, Mom got him some cloths, Miss Chris and Mister John got him the Maverick Nerf gun and some holiday Hot Wheels cars, Gram and Pappy got him a remote control R2-D2, and Daddy got him a skateboard and a helmet. Then we had cake. I wasn't feeling very good and when I had my second piece of cake, I felt even worse. Then we played another game of bowling were Kannon won and I was in second. Then we went home and played. It was a happy day! :)

1 comments:

Teya said...

Oh by the way, it wasn't a real chainsaw.:)00