BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dance Recital

Tuesday was me and Faith's dance recital. Faith was in an earlier show and I was in two other shows. I wasn't nervous at all! I was a little stuffy, though. No snot flew out of my nose like last time, though! Faith did really good on her dances. In her ballet one she did only some of the stuff, but on her tap one she did most of the stuff. For the tap one they wore some really cute antlers! Then it was my turn. In the first show I did my tap dance, and in the second show I did my ballet dance. My tap dance was to 'Blue Christmas', and we had our pajamas on. Two girls had rollers and one girl had a face mask! We acted sad in the dance. It was funny! My ballet dance was to 'White Christmas'. It was fun. At the end of each show we came out and bowed, then when everyone was out we waved and said, "Merry Christmas!" This dance recital was probably the best Christmas one yet! :)

2 comments:

GramCrackers said...

I really enjoyed the recital. Faith was adorable. And her big sister did a great job! I am so impressed that you weren't nervous at all. That is fantastic!

Teya said...

Thanks, Gram! I can't wait to see your Christmas decorations and you should see ours!