BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Random thoughts of the day



I really want to get out of the house. Go somewhere. Shake off this tiredness. I don't care where we go, be it park, library, a little errand running, or just some shopping for fun, just get me out of here!



My birthday is in 3 weeks. Yay for turning 12!


On another birthday note, I don't know what sort of cake I should have. I want some sort of weather cake, but Mom already did a tornado cake for me and I have no new ideas. Oh well, at least I've got a little while to figure it out.


I hope to get some good severe weather pictures soon. The problem is, every time there's severe weather, it's nowhere near us! *Sigh* I did get some pictures of those amazing towering cumulus yesterday!


Mom's foot got hurt a couple weeks ago when a door swung into it. She went to the doctor, and he said that the covering over her tendon was probably shattered. She had to ice it and not be on her feet for more than 2 hours a day. This morning she went to visit the doctor again, and he said Mom was babying it too much! They pushed her time she could spend walking to 4 hours a day and switched her to a different kind of medicine, "just to see what happens." Seriously, what kind of a doctor are you?


I have a little bit of a sore throat, just enough to have that sick sort of feeling you get. I really need to drink some water or milk, not just sit here on the laptop.


I will post some of my cloud pictures later. They are really cool!

0 comments: