BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Imitation is the highest form of flattery...

or annoyance. I suppose it's flattering in one way, but the way Faith keeps doing it, it's just annoying! 

So. here's the thing. Faith keeps copying every single little thing I do. If I tell Kadyn  something, Faith repeats it. If I want Mcdonalds for lunch, Faith says she wants it too. If I play in my room by myself, Faith barges in. And I can't get her out, because we share the room and it's really her room too!

This is really annoying me, and with everything else that's going on, I'm  losing my patience. I keep trying to have Faith make her own decisions, but it's hard sometimes when she just won't listen. I want her to be her own person, not just a duplicate of me!

Okay, I'm done. Thanks for letting me rant, it made me feel a lot better.

0 comments: