BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 23, 2012

Stuff

I was thinking about writing something and I decided to write a random thought post, because I have a lot of random thoughts circling around in my head. Here a just a few of them.


... I really wanted to go to Six Flags on the homeschool day they are having, but it turns out I will have a dance thing that day. It's the day before my birthday, too, and going to Six Flags would be an awesome way to celebrate. *Sigh*


... It feels like the year has just barely started and Easter is in a few weeks. Where did the time go?



... Here's some pictures of the beautiful sunset I saw last night.



... I'm hoping for some good storms soon. I always love all the thunder and lightning and wind and hail and the way the clouds look so cool. I hope to get some great cloud pictures by the time this storm season is over!



... I've been keeping my room clean for about a week and a half now. Not just the floor, but also the closet and my bed and the dressers. It's really nice! It makes me actually want to hang out in my room now.



... I need some money. I work at Gram's house for money, which is nice because it pays well and I can do it pretty much whenever I want. But some extra money is never a bad thing! Good thing my birthday is just around the corner.


That's all for the random thoughts. Hope you enjoyed! :)

0 comments: