BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rainy Days

Well, it has been 3 days and it's still raining. It stopped yesterday, but then it started again. Don't get me wrong, I love rain. It provides some interesting meteorological opportunities. You can make a rain gauge and find out exactly how much rain has fallen, or you can be lazy and just find out on the internet. I do like having The Weather Channel, though, because I can write in my weather journal what it's like outside without too much difficulty. Like right now, it's:

55 degrees
Winds from SSE at 19 mph
Humidity: 78%


And all that jazz. I quite like doing meteorological stuff, because I want to be a meteorologist when I grow up. So, I'm getting some good practice now.
That's all for right now. Hope you enjoyed my random post!

0 comments: