BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

All The Stuff That's Happend

Well, it's been forever since I wrote a post or even been on here. This post is going to be very long because it will have all the important stuff that has happened while I was gone. Here we go.......


.......Miss Kadyn Amani was born on Christmas Eve! I was there the whole time. When she was born, it was like a dream. I was thinking, "Is this really real?":) She was a small baby,(I can't remember the details) Mommy thought she would be bigger. She is now almost three months old and very cute!



........Maverick's room looks awsome! His closet is twice as big as mine and his actual room is pretty big, too. It's kind of crowded in the blue room, but still fun to play in!



........On Friday, February 12, I got my ears pierced. It was kind of scary! At first I was afraid to turn my head, and the first night I was afraid to roll onto my side. But now it is four weeks and two days and I can do those things just fine. This morning I noticed the right one seemed kind of funny, and white stuff came out. Hopefully it will get better!



.........Yesterday Kannon hurt his neck really bad. Apparently he was hanging on a rope to try and reach something and it cut him on his neck. It looked really bad(it still does) and he was crying for awhile. Gram and Pappy came over and Mom and Gram took him to the doctor while Pappy watched us. We were supposed to go to the park but didn't get to because Kannon was hurt. :( He is fine now, even though the cuts are still there.(Oh yeah. he had cuts on his face near his ears, too.)




.........We have started going to church on Thursdays and every other Wednesday. It's fun. Dance class is good, too. I take tap and ballet. Miss Amy is my tap teacher and Miss Jennifer is my ballet teacher. I can't figure out who I like better!




Well, that's all I can think of for now. By the way, did I tell you I'm having a fashion show today? More later! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.